To improve learning outcomes and prepare more job-ready, tech-savvy nurses, we require our Accelerated Direct-Entry MSN students to use an iPad as part of the curriculum.
Students must have an iPad or iPad mini with a minimum of 128GB of storage.
With the iPad, students receive:
- About $170 worth of e-textbooks
- About $100 worth of applications
- The option to purchase or rent e-textbooks
- Set-up instructions and iPad training during student orientation
- Tech support from our in-house helpdesk
We continue to work with clinical sites to incorporate the iPad in real-world practice, as technology in the workplace is the future of health care.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 558-5205.