RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Online
Not all RN to BSN online programs are the same. Reputation, quality and flexibility can make a world of difference.
Our program offers:
- Only nine required nursing courses, each lasting seven weeks (except for 14-week capstone)
- An adjustable, flexible schedule with six start dates per year
- Easy credit transfer from previous programs
- Accredited program, allowing for graduate education
Complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing with nine core nursing courses by choosing a full-time course load, or one of two part-time options.
The full-time option lets you complete the program in nine months, or two semesters.
Complete the program part-time in either three semesters by taking three courses a semester, or five semesters at a less-intense pace of two courses per semester.
Note: These timelines do not include prerequisite courses. If you haven't completed those courses before entering the program, you must add them to their schedule, which could prolong the time it takes to earn your degree.
This program admits students each semester.
|Nov. 1||March 1||July 1|
- A completed University of Cincinnati online application
- Official transcripts of previous college coursework with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Documented completion of an associate degree or diploma in nursing leading to RN licensure
- Documentation of an active, unrestricted RN license
- Application fee