RN to BSN Admissions
RN to BSN Application Deadlines
|Nov. 1||March 1||July 1|
RN to BSN Application Instructions
Note: If you are UC Blue Ash or transfer student, view application instructions at the bottom of this page.
1. Submit an Online Application
- Go to admissions.catalyst.uc.edu/apply, set up a new account with a username and password, select the Uptown Campus and complete your application.
2. Submit Additional Items
- Submit the $50 application fee
- Submit your transcripts from all post-secondary programs
3. Confirm Your Admission
- Submit the $100 enrollment deposit.
UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash Students must complete an application for re-admission.
As a result of state boards of nursing and the DOE Higher Education regulation changes, the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing is unable to accept applications for our distance learning RN to BSN program from students residing in the following states:
- Rhode Island
Contact the Office of Student Recruitment at email@example.com or 513-558-3600.