RN to BSN Online Program Admissions
RN to BSN Application Deadlines
|Nov. 1||March 1||July 1|
RN to BSN Application Instructions
Note: If you are UC Blue Ash student, view application instructions at the bottom of this page.
1. Submit an Online Application
- Go to admissions.catalyst.uc.edu/apply, set up a new account with a username and password, select the Uptown Campus and complete your application.
2. Submit Additional Items
- Submit the $50 application fee
- Submit your transcripts from all post-secondary programs
3. Confirm Your Admission
- Submit the $100 enrollment deposit.
UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash Students must complete an application for re-admission.
Current RN-BSN online students who have not enrolled in classes for more than three semesters must complete the readmission application.
Because of state boards of nursing and department of education regulations, the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing is unable to accept applications for our online RN to BSN program from individuals who reside in the following states:
- Rhode Island
Contact the Office of Student Recruitment at email@example.com or 513-558-3600.