|Nov. 1||March 1||July 1|
How to Apply
Note: If you are UC Blue Ash or transfer student, view application instructions at the bottom of this page.
1. Submit an Online Application
Go to NursingCAS.org, set up a new account with a username and password and complete your online application.
2. Submit Additional Items
- $50 application fee
- Transcripts from all post-secondary programs (submitted directly to NursingCAS Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9201, Watertown, MA 02471)
3. Confirm Your Admission
- Create your UC Admissions Decision account. (When your application reaches verified status in NursingCAS, you will receive instructions via email to create your account.)
- Submit the $100 enrollment deposit.
Are You A Former UC Student?
Former UC students applying to a UC nursing program in NursingCAS can request their UC transcript be sent directly from the College of Nursing to NursingCAS. To use this optional service, email your admissions counselor directly, or email email@example.com for a UC Transcript Request Form. (This is not the same as the NursingCAS Transcript Matching Form.) You must submit a UC Transcript Request Form via email no later than three weeks before the program deadline to guarantee your request will be honored.
- This service is not available to former students applying to multiple institutions in NursingCAS or those not applying to UC in NursingCAS.
- Applicants still must send official transcripts from institutions other than UC to NursingCAS.
- This service is by request only, and applicants must submit a UC Transcript Request Form to initiate any action.
Contact the Office of Student Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-8400.
As a result of state boards of nursing and the DOE Higher Education regulation changes, the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing is unable to accept applications for our distance learning RN to BSN program from students residing in the following states:
- Rhode Island
UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash Students must complete an application for re-admission.
Students new to the university or students who last attended a college/university other than the University of Cincinnati must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed University of Cincinnati Application
- All official transcripts of previous college work with a cumulative GPA of no less than 2.5
- Documented completion of an associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing leading to RN licensure
- Documentation of an active, unrestricted RN license
- Application fee
- Confirmation fee (once accepted)
Students who completed their nursing education outside of the United States are required to provide a World Education Services (WES) evaluation of their foreign credits to be considered for admission to the educational mobility program.