We maintain partnerships with several colleges in Ohio and Kentucky to provide you with a clear pathway and seamless transition to our RN to BSN program. These agreements help you avoid guess work and ensure you know from the start which courses meet our pre-requisite standards.
Most students will have completed the majority of the pre-requisite requirements in their associate degree program. If not all pre-requisites are complete you may be admitted to begin the RN to BSN program immediately; however, successful completion of all pre-requisite courses is required to obtain the BSN degree. Completion of pre-requisites while enrolled in the RN to BSN program may prolong the time to degree. Not all pre-requisites are offered at the University of Cincinnati at all times in an online format. The pre-requisite courses can be completed at any regionally accredited institution and transferred to the University of Cincinnati to fulfill the requirement.
- Central Ohio Technical College, Newark, Ohio
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Clark State Community College, Springfield, Ohio
- Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio
- Edison State Community College, Piqua, Ohio
- Gateway Community & Technical College, Florence, Kentucky
- Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana
- James A. Rhodes State College, Lima, Ohio
- Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio
- Southern State Community College, Hillsboro, Ohio
- UC Blue Ash College, Blue Ash, Ohio
- UPMC Schools of Nursing, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Recruitment at 513-558-8400 or email@example.com.