We maintain partnerships with colleges and diploma programs in several states to provide you with a clear pathway and seamless transition to our RN to BSN program. These agreements help you avoid guess work and ensure you know from the start which courses meet our pre-requisite standards.
Not all pre-requisite courses are part of a degree programs' core nursing courses, but most students complete the majority of pre-requisites in their prior coursework. If you have not completed all pre-requisites, you can begin the RN to BSN program immediately; however, successful completion of all pre-requisite courses is required to obtain the BSN degree. Completion of pre-requisites while enrolled in the RN to BSN program may prolong the time to degree. Not all pre-requisites are offered at the University of Cincinnati at all times in an online format, but courses can be completed at any regionally accredited institution and transferred to the University of Cincinnati to fulfill the requirement.
- Central Ohio Technical College, Newark, Ohio
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Clark State Community College, Springfield, Ohio
- Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio
- Edison State Community College, Piqua, Ohio
- Gateway Community & Technical College, Florence, Kentucky
- Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana
- James A. Rhodes State College, Lima, Ohio
- Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio
- Southern State Community College, Hillsboro, Ohio
- Stark State College, Canton, Ohio
- Terra State Community College, Fremont, Ohio
- UC Blue Ash College, Blue Ash, Ohio
- UPMC Schools of Nursing, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Recruitment at 513-558-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.