eMedley is a web-based clinical evaluation system designed to manage, collate, and analyze our curriculum, student evaluations of our curriculum and its faculty (preceptor) evaluations of our students. Since eMedley is a web-based system, users will be able to submit their evaluations from their place of work or from home. eMedley will provide curriculum-specific feedback to each specialty program and its participants and will allow for real-time reporting.
Within eMedley, preceptors can expect to use eClas to verify Time Logs for students and eValuate to complete evaluations. Preceptors are responsible for monitoring student time logs and should plan to verify time logs every 14 days within eMedley. Preceptors will not sign off on case logs in eMedley. At the same time, faculty may provide additional guidance for verifying student encounters.
Preceptors who have submitted a preceptor application can log into eMedley.
- Use Google Chrome (required browser) and go to he.emedley.com.
- Choose New User and enter your email address.
- You will receive an email with a link to set your initial password.
- Use he.emedley.com to login with your new password.
Do you already have an eMedley account with another institution?
Choose one of the following options:
1. Keep separate accounts using different email addresses for each institution. You can continue to use the email address associated with your UC profile to access UC College of Nursing content. No additional action is required.
2. Merge your accounts under the same email address for each institution. You must choose which email to retain and notify the appropriate institution. That institution is responsible for modifying your preceptor profile. To use your UC email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the institution has modified your profile, you must reset your password to link multiple accounts. Moving forward, each time you log in, you must select the institution you want to manage before entering your password and using the system as usual.
The home screen is separated into two sections. The left section displays the program designation including program ID and contains quick access to your calendar and your favorite items. To add items to your favorites, navigate to the component and page, then select Add to My EMedley. You also have the option to View/Edit favorites.
The home page contains a box with announcements and reference documents, and a navigation menu at the top. Select Clinical to approve time logs, Evaluations to view available and completed evaluations, and Schedules to see information on your assigned students. On smaller screens, you may need to select the menu button on the top-left corner to view these options. On the top right corner, you can view profile and notification information, or select the question mark for basic guides.