When accessing the E*Value platform, use an updated version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari browsers.
- Go to http://e-value.net/?s=ucinc to access UC’s unique login page.
- Enter your central login credentials (6 + 2) and select Login.
- You will see your E*Value digital ID card. Select Confirm. (You must perform this function once only.)
If the UC login page is not functioning, log in with your E*Value-supplied credentials at e-value.net. (You will receive an email from E*Value with these credentials.) Leave the institution code blank.
You will receive an email with your login credentials. Leave the institution code blank.
Change your password in five steps:
- Log in using the supplied credentials
- Select My Profile.
- Select Password Change.
- Enter your new password twice.
- Select Update Password.
Forgot your username or password? Follow instructions on this page.
- After three unsuccessful login attempts, you will be locked out of the application for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of inactivity in the platform (60 minutes for faculty and staff), you will be prompted to re-enter your login credentials.
- When finished, remember to log out of the platform, especially if using a shared computer.
All users can bypass the login requirement by navigating to the E*Value platform using the unique user hyperlink included in an evaluation notice.