Why Choose UC's Nurse Anesthesia DNP Program
Join the program with an esteemed history, proven to produce Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists with excellent clinical and leadership skills.
- Learn from faculty who are leaders in the field and active national speakers.
- Benefit from a variety of clinical experiences at several clinical sites, all located within 45 miles of the university (many within walking distance). Experiences include a Level I trauma center, a high-risk obstetric unit, one of the nation's top pediatric hospitals, multiple outpatient surgery centers and several community hospitals.
- Broaden your skill set and perspective by learning how to lead through community partnerships as part of your learning process.
- Glean all the benefits of the university and its academic medical center, including full access to the library system, membership in the state-of-the-art fitness center, affordable student health care insurance, and access to all of the university's student support and student life resources.
- Leverage the opportunity of meeting top recruiters in the country at our annual onsite CRNA Job Fair.
- Join a distinguished alumni network. Our graduates have a 100 percent licensure exam pass rate and 100 percent job placement rate after graduation.
- The cost of living in Cincinnati, a dynamic city that is home to eight Fortune 500 companies, is among the lowest in the country.
- UC's program offers affordable tuition with opportunities for scholarships and federal grant funding.