Why Choose Us?
Join the program with an esteemed history, proven to produce Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists with excellent clinical and leadership skills.
- Learn from faculty who are leaders in the field and active national speakers.
- Benefit from a variety of clinical experiences at several clinical sites, all located within 45 miles of the university (many within walking distance). Experiences include a Level I trauma center, a high-risk obstetric unit, one of the nation's top pediatric hospitals, multiple outpatient surgery centers and several community hospitals.
- Broaden your skill set and perspective by learning how to lead through community partnerships as part of your learning process.
- Glean all the benefits of the university and its academic medical center, including full access to the library system, membership in the state-of-the-art fitness center, affordable student health care insurance, and access to all of the university's student support and student life resources.
- Leverage the opportunity of meeting top recruiters in the country at our annual onsite CRNA Job Fair.
- Join a distinguished alumni network. Our graduates have a 100 percent licensure exam pass rate and 100 percent job placement rate after graduation.
- The cost of living in Cincinnati, a dynamic city that is home to eight Fortune 500 companies, is among the lowest in the country.
- UC's program offers affordable tuition with opportunities for scholarships and federal grant funding.
- UC's program embraces the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists' Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Vision and Position Statement, which advocates for cultural awareness, promoting civility and eliminating health disparities to enhance health outcomes.