Graduate Course Request

To request to enroll in a graduate course as a non-matriculated student, fill out and submit the following form. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for a response to your request. If needed, to follow up on a request after 5 business days, email

Note: You must have a UCID (M##-##-####) to enroll in classes. If you are not currently enrolled in a UC academic program, please complete and submit the required documents prior to submitting this form.

Request Form