Institute for Nursing Research & Scholarship
The Institute for Nursing Research and Scholarship (INRS) supports faculty, staff and students interested in clinical practice research, translational science and evidence-based practice.
Receive consulting on intramural grant proposals, often the building blocks of extramural funding, along with intramural and extramural grant proposal submission assistance and non-financial post-award grant management. To request services, fill out the INRS General Request Form.
CERSI fosters excellence in research and innovations that improve teaching, learning and educational outcomes in nursing using a team-based approach. Faculty and graduate students receive the infrastructure needed to support the successful submission of program and training grants through:
- Research consultation on studies that focus on teaching, learning and education outcomes.
- Consultation on basic needs-assessment design for program and educational interventions.
- Assistance in manuscript development for teaching, learning and educational intervention topics.
- Support in the preparation of program and training grants that support the educational mission of the college.
- Help creating and/or testing innovative teaching methods and education evaluation tools.
- Facilitating engagement of local, regional and national communities of multidisciplinary educators to promote excellence in teaching and learning.
Earn continuing education credit by attending regularly scheduled INRS educational forums on education and research.
This program promotes research interest and develops research skills in a diverse group of academically excellent undergraduate students.
This program brings nationally recognized research scientists to the college.
For more information, contact Gina Britton, program manager for nursing research, at email@example.com.