The extent to which technology is adopted, integrated and leveraged in education is closely linked to the quality of support services readily available for students, faculty and staff.
The Center for Academic Technologies and Educational Resources (CATER) is our in-house instructional design and information technology (IT) department, a key facilitator of technology adoption by the college.
CATER provides a high level of customer support, along with the resources necessary to develop innovative, technology-based active learning and teaching solutions. Its comprehensive suite of support, development and design services include:
- Desktop and iPad support
- Educational technology design and support
- eLearning development and support
- Network management (includes digital file storage, printers, user accounts and email)
- Professional development resources
- Video and photography services