Your Time is Now
You're ready to take the next step in your nursing career, but let's face it, a graduate degree is a big investment — both of your financial resources and time.
The University of Cincinnati College of Nursing offers renowned online graduate education at an affordable cost, along with the flexibility necessary to meet the demands of your career and personal life.
- Classes are offered online asynchronously, meaning you're free to learn when it's most convenient for you.
- Students are required to visit campus only once to defend their final project.*
- Tuition rates are lower than most other graduate nursing programs highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
*This excludes the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care and Pediatric Acute Care specialty programs.
There's still time to apply.
Submit the first part of your Doctor of Nursing Practice application by June 1 to begin classes this fall.
Submit by June 1:
- Resume or CV
- State verification of a current, active, unrestricted RN licensure with no disciplinary action
- Personal Statement
- Completed coursework from previous institutions
- Application fee of $75
Submit by July 1:
- Transcripts from previous institutions
- References (three minimum)
Please note: These deadlines do not apply to the Nurse Anesthesia specialty program.