Faculty & Staff
Information on this page is current as of June 17, 2020.
Remote Work & Building Access
To the extent possible, faculty and staff should work remotely and limit time on campus. To access Procter Hall, you must swipe your ID badge. You might also need to contact Access Control at 513-556-4925.
These areas continue to be closed until further notice:
- First-floor simulation lab
- Third-floor simulation lab
- All campus libraries
Emily Kean, the CON Librarian, will have virtual office hours on Mondays from 10 a.m. to noon and Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Faculty, staff and students can schedule a meeting with her, or drop into her virtual office during office hours.
Internet Access & Equipment
If remote access to the Internet is a problem, Internet providers are offering free hotspots. Reach out to CATER for assistance with this. CATER can also provide faculty and staff with equipment to work from home, including larger monitors.
For questions about mail deliveries, please contact Tracy Kilfoil.
Resources & Support
- UC's COVID-19 Resources
- Employee FAQ
- UC's Employee Assistance Program, which includes information on counseling services
- Preparing to Teach Remotely by UC's Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Working with Microsoft Teams by LinkedIn Learning (requires UC login)
- Scheduling a Teams Meeting from Outlook
- About COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention