Center for Educational Research, Scholarship & Innovation
The Center for Educational Research, Scholarship and Innovation (CERSI) fosters excellence in research and innovations that improve teaching and learning and educational outcomes in nursing using a team-based approach. It also provides the infrastructure to support the successful submission of program and training grants in the College of Nursing.
The Center offers the following resources for faculty and graduate students in the College:
- Provides research consultation on studies that focus on teaching and learning and educational outcomes.
- Offers consultation on basic needs assessment design for program and educational interventions.
- Assists in manuscript development on teaching and learning and educational intervention topics.
- Assists in the preparation of program and training grants that support the educational mission of the College of Nursing.
- Supports the creation and/or testing of innovative teaching methods and education evaluation tools.
- Facilitates the engagement of local, regional and national communities of multidisciplinary educators to promote excellence in teaching and learning.
- Diversifying the Nurse Workforce
- Technology in Education
- Interprofessional Education