Our vision is “through the creative leveraging of technology, UC College of Nursing will lead the transformation of health care in partnership with the people we serve." If you love connecting, collaborating and innovating, then consider a faculty opportunity at UC.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
We are seeking onsite adjunct faculty members to teach in the undergraduate BSN program. Pay is commensurate with experience. Time commitment varies on the course being taught.
- Bachelor in nursing degree; master's in nursing is preferred
- At least two years of clinical nursing experience
- Active RN license in State of Ohio
Clinical Track Faculty Positions
We are seeking individuals who have expertise in community health, adult health, pediatrics, family medicine, nurse anesthesia, neonatal or mental health.
- Clinical expertise in needed area of specialty
- At least 2 years' experience in the practice of Nursing as a registered nurse
- Active unrestricted RN license in the State of Ohio
- MSN prepared
- Clinical teaching experience in higher education is preferred (Experience in teaching clinical, didactic and online courses preferred)
- Preference will be given to DNP and PhD prepared applicants
We are also seeking clinical track faculty to contribute to our Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program to teach didactic and clinical courses. Applicants will possess a DNP degree and educational teaching experience.
We have the following open positions:
Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
We are seeking researchers with pre-doctoral or post-doctoral funding or an established program of research. Preferred focus areas include education; violence; vulnerable populations and health disparities; aging; and chronic illnesses and comorbid conditions.
- Research experience with pre-doctoral or post-doctoral funding is preferred or an established program of research with evidence of external funding is desirable
- Earned research doctorate in nursing or a related discipline
- Teaching experience in higher education is preferred
- Experience with online teaching is desirable
- Rank determined by education and experience
Apply for the Associate Professor Tenure-Track position.
Apply for the Professor Tenure-Track position.
Specific Tenure-Track Faculty Positions Include:
- Cluster Hire - Cancer Researcher
We are seeking individuals with an established program of cancer research. Job responsibilities include: Conduct and publish research in academic journals and commit to diversity and scholarly excellence while advancing the College of Nursing in the field of cancer research.
Apply for the Cancer Researcher position.
UC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, People of Color, persons with a disability, and Vietnam Era and veterans that are disabled are encouraged to apply. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the University community. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply and to identify their strengths or experiences in this area.