New addition to this year's conference is a Pediatric Track.
“Given the shortages of physicians and nurses in the U.S. and worldwide, the only way to move health care forward is to embrace proven telehealth technologies in clinical practice. Telehealth is not just a trend in health care it is the future of health care. This conference is a must attend as it will provide an indepth view of what the future holds for telehealth and some excellent operational details of programs that are poised for the future."
- Charles Doarn, MBA, FATA
Director of Telemedicine, Professor of Family Medicine, Special Assistant to the NASA Chief Health and Medical Officer, Editor in Chief of the Telemedicine and e-Health Journal, and Co-Chair of the FedTel
National Telehealth Conference
2016 National Telehealth Conference:
Realizing Value in a Rapidly Changing Environment
Thank you to those who attended the 2016 National Telehealth Conference.
The objective of this year's conference was to provide telehealth experiential learning for health care providers, administrators and faculty, as well as offer a first-hand look at various telehealth equipment in operation in health care settings across the continuum, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Date & Location
Check back for information on the dates for our 2017 conference.
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing
3110 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219-2068
- Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center*
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Maple Knoll Communities
- UC Health
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center
*As an event partner of the National Telehealth Conference, this does not imply that the Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center endorses the University of Cincinnati.
The National Telehealth Conference has been approved for:
- 9.5 AMA PRA CME Category 1 credits™
- 10.0 contact hours for nurses by the Ohio Board of Nursing through the OBN Approver Unit at the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing. (Program number: 160324-1; program name: National Telehealth Conference Realizing Value in a Rapidly Changing Environment)