The College of Nursing is an Ohio Board of Nursing Approver unit (OBN-011-93) and serves as a resource regarding continuing education for registered nurses. Continuing Education events are posted on our home page. All Nurse Education Post Masters Certificate program courses are available as CEUs.
Core Values: Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Excellence
Vision: Through creative leveraging of technology, the College of Nursing will lead the transformation of health care in partnership informed by the people we serve.
- Application Submission Check List
- CNE Application
- CNE Application Fee Schedule
- CNE Manual 2015-06
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- Request for CNE Application Fee Waiver
- Sample Certificate
- Sample Evaluation
- Summary of Program Evaluation Template
For additional information, contact UCCE Nurse at UCCEnurse@ucmail.uc.edu