Easily Transfer your Credits
To ease the transition from your associate degree program to the RN to BSN online program, the College of Nursing currently maintains agreements with several partner schools to provide you a pathway to your BSN degree.
What does this mean for you?
This means that you know upfront which classes meet the prerequisite requirements. Choose a college to see a list of transferable general education credits from your program and the benefits that apply to you.
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Clark State Community College – Springfield, Ohio
- Columbus State Community College – Columbus, Ohio
- Edison State Community College – Piqua, Ohio
- Gateway Community & Technical College – Florence, Kentucky
- James A. Rhodes State College – Lima, Ohio
- Sinclair Community College – Dayton, Ohio
- Southern State Community College – Hillsboro, Ohio
- UC Blue Ash College – Blue Ash, Ohio