The RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program admits students each semester.
Summer 2018 Admission
- Apply by March 1, 2018
- Confirm by April 1, 2018
How to Apply
Note: If you are UC Blue Ash or transfer student, use the corresponding application link at the bottom of this page.
1. Fill Out the Online Application
- Click here to access the application.
- Follow instructions to choose the appropriate application.
- To begin the application process, you must set up a new account with a username and password.
- Choose "RNBSN" as your major.
2. Submit Additional Items
Submit the following items according to the directions provided in the online application:
- Proof of an active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state where you practice.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary programs (If you've earned fewer than 45 college credits, submit your high school transcript.)
- Application fee
3. Confirm Your Admission
- Accepted applicants will receive an Offer of Admissions. Once you receive the offer, follow the link to the UC Admissions webpage and choose “Confirm my Admissions." Fill out and submit the Supplement Form, along with the matriculation fee.
- After you’ve confirmed admission to UC, the College of Nursing Office of Student Affairs will complete a transcript assessment to confirm your previous coursework and cumulative GPA meet our requirements.
- Contact the Office of Student Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-558-8400.
State nursing boards and Department of Education regulations prohibit UC College of Nursing from accepting applications for online learning from students who reside in these states:
UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash Students must complete an application for re-admission.
Students new to the university or students who last attended a college/university other than the University of Cincinnati must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed University of Cincinnati Application for Undergraduate Admission
- All official transcripts of previous college work with a cumulative GPA of no less than 2.5
- Documented completion of an associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing leading to RN licensure
- Documentation of an active, unrestricted RN license
- Application fee
- Confirmation fee (once accepted)
Students who completed their nursing education outside of the United States are required to provide a World Education Services (WES) evaluation of their foreign credits to be considered for admission to the educational mobility program.