RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Online
Advance Your Degree Your Way
Not all RN to BSN programs are the same. Reputation, rigor and quality of faculty can make a world of difference.
- Flexible schedule with six start dates
- Adjustable academic plan – you choose what works for you!
- Easy credit transfer from previous programs
- Only nine required nursing courses
- One advisor from start to finish
- Leadership-focused curriculum
Online Information Sessions
Learn more about our RN to BSN Online program during an upcoming, online information session.
Scheduled Information Sessions:
- Check back soon.
Fall 2017 Admission
- Apply by July 1, 2017
- Confirm by Aug. 1, 2017
Spring 2018 Admission:
- Apply by Nov. 1, 2017
- Confirm by Dec. 1, 2017
Best Online RN to BSN: 2017
Best Online RN to BSN
The baccalaureate program at the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One DuPont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202-887-6791.
Admission Requirements Expand
- A completed University of Cincinnati online application
- All official transcripts of previous college coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Documented completion of an associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing leading to RN licensure
- Documentation of an active, unrestricted RN license
- Application fee
- Confirmation fee (once accepted)
General Education Requirements Expand
Students complete most of the required general education courses as part of an associate degree program. If you have not already completed some or all of the courses, you are still eligible for admission.*
- Anatomy & Physiology (1 year)
- Psychology and/or Sociology (6 credits)
- Freshman English
- Intermediate Composition
- History Elective
- Fine Arts or Humanity Elective
- Cultural Diversity Elective
*Successful completion of general education courses is required to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Many courses are offered online by UC; the College of Nursing also accepts credits from regionally accredited institutions.
**Must be completed before taking NBSN4062.