If teaching nurses is part of your job or part of your plans, learning about program development, assessment, evaluation, and other aspects of the educational process helps.
Our graduate Nurse Educator Certificate is a cost-effective, fully online program that enhances the skills of practicing nurses so they can succeed in teaching roles. The program prepares you to:
- Facilitate learning
- Facilitate learner development and socialization
- Use assessment and evaluation strategies effectively
- Participate in curriculum design and evaluation of program outcomes
- Pursue continuous quality improvement in the nurse educator role
- Function within the educational environment