If teaching nurses is part of your job or part of your plans, learning about program development, assessment, evaluation, and other aspects of the educational process can help!
The UC College of Nursing Nurse Education Certificate is a cost-effective, fully online program that enhances the skills of practicing nurses as preceptors and facilitators of staff development and prepares master’s and doctorate degrees nurses to succeed in academic roles by preparing you to:
- Facilitate learning.
- Facilitate learner development and socialization.
- Use assessment and evaluation strategies effectively.
- Participate in curriculum design and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Pursue continuous quality improvement in the nurse educator role.
- Function within the educational environment.