The college requires DNP students to purchase an iPad with 128GB of storage.
With the iPad, students receive:
- About $170 worth of e-textbooks (previously required for students to purchase)
- Nearly $100 worth of interactive apps
- The option to purchase or lease e-textbooks (a less expensive alternative to hard copies of textbooks)
- Set-up instructions and iPad training during student orientation
- Tech support from our in-house Center for Academic Technologies and Educational Resources (CATER) Helpdesk
Note: Like textbooks, the iPad qualifies for financial aid funding.
Learn more about the iCoN initiative, which earned the college the designation of Apple Distinguished Program for the 2014-16 and 2016-18 academic years:
For more information, email email@example.com or call (513) 558-5205.